It's here...Facebook Business Suite
Manage your business on Facebook and Instagram together.
I personally like the layout and overview of this new platform. Everything is in the one place. You can see all critical alerts, messages, comments and other activity across Facebook and Instagram.
You can now schedule your Instagram posts without a third party app. What is not so good? You can’t preview your post and once you scheduled it you can’t edit it anymore. So get it right in the first place or you need to do it all over again!
What else does it offer?
• View your business at a glance: From your home
screen, you can see an overview of your Facebook
Page and Instagram account. You'll see updates,
recent posts and ads, and insights.
• View activity: You'll see new notifications for your Facebook Page and Instagram account.
• Use Inbox: You can read new messages and
comments from your Facebook Page, Messenger and Instagram accounts.
• Create posts: You can publish or schedule new posts for your Facebook Page and Instagram account.
• Access Commerce Manager: If your business account has a commerce account, you'll be able to access it from Business Suite desktop.
• Create ads: You can create new ads, boost posts and promote your Page. You'll also see the metrics for ads that you create.
• View Insights: You can see details about your
business's performance, such as trends, activity on the content you share and more information about your audience.
• Access more tools: In Business Suite desktop, you'll find other Facebook tools such as Ads Manager, business settings and Page settings.
Download the App now or open the following link on your computer:
Any questions? Contact Kath at Tigris Webdesign!